MidSouth Invest, LLC is a fast-growing Residential Real Estate Investment company and also owns a part of a Brokerage firm located in Memphis, TN. We specialize in buying properties from distressed sellers, renovating the properties, and reselling on the retail market, or holding the property in the company’s rental portfolio. We are looking to hire a Real Estate Property Office Manager to oversee and facilitate the acquisition, closings, management, and sale of the residential properties. MidSouth is looking for someone with a minimum of 2-5 years of solid real estate experience in Residential Brokerage/Sales, Real Estate Closings, Residential Loans, or Residential Investment Acquisitions, someone who is highly organized, thinks in an organized manner and can maintain a quick pace through organized methods, software programs, and team collaboration in a dynamic work environment.
Compensation and Benefits: Full-time, Contract -Salary
- Base Salary: Base Salary Range: $50,000 - $75,000 + Monthly Performance Bonuses. Depends on the candidate’s Level of Experience and Competence
- Performance Bonus: Monthly Bonus Ranging Up to $5,000 - $10,000 per month, and End of the Year Team Production Bonus.
- Total Compensation Range: $50,000 - $75,000+ (Base Salary and Bonuses)
- Healthcare Insurance, Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Days
- Annual Base Salary Review and Opportunities for advancement in the organization.
- Establish rates by researching local market and calculating costs so pricing is accurate and fair
- Collects rent, pays bills, schedules and keeps track of expenditures to help ensure financial goals
- Help create and organize marketing initiatives that generate excitement and new qualified leads/leases
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Acquisitions. Run market comparables/valuation analysis on residential properties for potential acquisitions. Prepare and make offers to send to agents and sellers. Follow up with agents and sellers, secure properties under contract that meet company criteria. Work and schedule with inspectors/contractors to inspect the property's physical condition during due diligence.
- Management of Properties Closings. Manage deal flow by handling between 15-20 transactions at any given time. Manage and ensure smooth closings of properties for acquisition and sale using CRM and technology. Schedule inspections, final walkthroughs, Closings appointments for the company and for buyers and sellers and keep all internal and external parties informed of strict closing timelines.
- Team Work. Collaborate with other internal and external Team Members on Acquisitions, Sales, and Closings of Properties, including Listing and Buyer Agents, Closing/Title Companies Coordinators, Contractors, Inspectors, etc.
- Weekly Team Meetings and Reporting. Prepare and run weekly and monthly meetings. Prepare reports on company pipeline, properties for acquisition, closing updates, and statuses of properties for sale.
- Operational / Administrative tasks. Other office admin/operation tasks, as needed.
- Travel to Properties. Must be able to Travel 20%-25% of the week to properties to view and take photos and gather condition and repair information.
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- B.A. preferred, High School Diploma required
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Work Experience. Minimum of 2-5 years of solid work experience in Residential Real Estate Brokerage, Real Estate Closings, Real Estate Mortgage, Residential Investment Acquisitions, or Mortgage Underwriter.
- Knowledge. Already have a working knowledge of Residential Real Estate investment and brokerage and the Closing Process. Proficient with real estate terms. Prefer current or past Real Estate Agent Licensed in Tennessee, not required.
- Education. Bachelor’s degree and/or higher is required. Prefer to major in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Real Estate Investments, Business Administration, or Hotel Investments.
- Hours: Full Time 40+ Hours, flexibility on the evenings weekends required depending on the needs of the business. (Responding to time-sensitive email/calls/texts with acknowledgment as needed)
- Other Skills: Proficient analytical, attention to detail, communication skills, teamwork
- Technology. Must be very Comfortable with Technology & strong computer skills: Microsoft and CRMs
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized. Strong Project Management skills
- Location: Memphis, TN / Cordova, TN. You should live within a 45-minute commute of Cordova, TN and you MUST have daily access to a personal vehicle that you can drive for work, a valid driver’s license, and carry auto insurance.
- Preferred software experience: CRM: Salesforce, Podio, HubspotMLS, Loopnet Document Signing Software: Docusign, Dotloop, Adobe Project Management Software: Basecamp, Trello, Podio Microsoft: Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About MidSouth Invest
MidSouth Invest, LLC is a fast-growing Real Estate Investment firm located in Memphis, TN that specializes in the acquisition of residential properties, renovating of these properties acquired, and selling on the market or holding the properties as part of the company portfolio to maximize the company returns for our partners and passive investors.