The Ron Sawyer Team @ REMAX Prime
The Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a Property Manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
If you’re an experienced Property Manager looking for your next great job then look no further! You’ll join an aggressive and progressive team that knows how to deliver excellent customer service. You’ll be rewarded for your service with competitive compensation, paid time off and exceptional support.
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new tenants
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Great with people– warm, friendly, and helpful in person and on the phone
- Basic understanding of MS Office
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
About The Ron Sawyer Team @ REMAX Prime
REMAX Prime's Core Values:
- Work hard
- Embrace accountability and discipline
- Bring a positive attitude
- Have a growth mindset
- Team players and family
- Do the right thing
REMAX Prime provides professional, residential sales, and property management services to families in the Hampton Roads, Virginia area. We believe in a team-oriented approach to delivering a higher standard in real estate services. This company is right for candidates that believe in hard work, accountability, and discipline. We want people who understand our culture. To be successful in this company you must bring a positive attitude, have a growth mindset, and do the right thing! We offer a small, family-oriented environment that recognizes each team member’s contributions.