RE/MAX Premier Realty
The Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a Property Manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction, and revenue.
If you’re an experienced Property Manager looking for your next great job then look no further! You’ll join an aggressive and progressive team that knows how to deliver excellent customer service. You’ll be rewarded for your service with competitive compensation, and exceptional support.
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Collects rent, pays bills, schedules and keeps track of expenditures to help ensure financial goals
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new tenants
- B.A. preferred, High School Diploma required
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
- Able and willing to work both evenings and weekends
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Great with people– warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
Real Estate Sales license required
$50,000 - $70,000
About RE/MAX Premier Realty
#1 producing company in the tri county area!