The Joe Reardon Team- Keller Williams Utah Realtors
The Property Manager is responsible maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a prudent property manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
Our Property Managers enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. You will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers and be accountable for all on-site property management, including local marketing, all tenant relations, and financial reporting. We offer you career development opportunities, an empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards.
- Help residents with daily tasks
- Contributes to company growth by monitoring all new prospects and incorporating into campaigns
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Process applications for new residents
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Available evenings and weekends
- Basic computer skills: typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Customer-focused approach
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience preferred
$40,000 - $60,000
About The Joe Reardon Team- Keller Williams Utah Realtors
The Joe Reardon Team at Keller Williams is one of the top real estate teams in the state of Utah. We are on a mission to help our teammates grow as we provide superior customer service and consultation throughout the Wasatch Front.