RDG Management, LLC
Our leading real estate investment firm is looking for a property manager. The ideal property manager must be able to manage a portfolio of properties and possess strong leadership and customer service skills in dealing with residents, board members, and vendors. This position will be responsible for enforcing regulations, preparing budgets and processing financial matters, and attending board meetings (day or evening).
This position requires someone who has strong computer skills, is able to take initiative, is well organized, detail-oriented, and able to speak in front of large groups. Prior experience in property management is a bonus.
We offer a competitive salary and administrative and team support. If you’re ready to join a team that can utilize your talents and help you establish a career, apply now!
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new tenants
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs so pricing is in line with current market conditions
- Great with people– warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- B.A. preferred, High School Diploma required
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Experience in Property Management software like AppFolio etc.
About RDG Management, LLC
At RDG we utilize market-leading technology to streamline processes and improve each asset’s operational efficiency. Our comprehensive reporting and real-time dashboards provide owners full visibility into every facet of management.
At RDG Management we satisfy the needs of our clients through our full spectrum of real estate services. Disrupt client’s benefit from our property management expertise, as well as asset management, construction, due diligence, repositioning, and many other services.
Rely on us to quickly adapt to the diversity of individual investors and markets through our sound leadership, unparalleled industry experience, and our unwavering commitment to effectively execute your business plan.