Premium Properties Real Estate Services
Our top firm is seeking a Property Manager with a proven track record of success. The ideal candidate will be professional at all times, exhibit strong organizational skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Property Manager will also display excellent business judgment, have an acute concern for customer satisfaction, and possess a strong sense of fairness and integrity as they manage and oversee a significant new real estate asset.
In return, you’ll be supported by our caring and concise administrative team. You’ll also receive continuing education and a competitive salary.
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs so pricing is in line with current market conditions
- Oversees all on-site operations and maintains vendor relationships to make certain all aspects of the property are running smoothly
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Process rental applications
- Coordinate with an attorney on evictions
- Basic understanding of MS Office
- B.A. preferred, High School Diploma required
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
- Great with people– warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Prior experience in Property Management
- AppFolio experience is preferred
$16 per hour
About Premium Properties Real Estate Services
Premium Properties Real Estate Services is a full-service real estate company that sells residential homes, leases and manages property and sells and leases commercial real estate. We have 7 locations in the Central Florida area with over 400 salespeople and over 20 support staff. We are growing and are looking to hire to expand our business.