The IRBY Group
We are looking for our next great Property Manager. The Property Manager will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers and be accountable for all on-site property management, including local marketing, all tenant relations, and financial reporting.
Our Property Managers enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. We offer you career development opportunities, an empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards.
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs so pricing is in line with current market conditions
- Help create and organize marketing initiatives that generate excitement and new qualified leads/leases
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Show units and generate excitement from prospective tenants to ensure all units are leased in a timely manner
- Create budgets, collect rent, pay bills and perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Monitor collections and actively collect outstanding debts
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Must have experience with FHA and laws surround Section 8 properties
$15 - $20 per hour plus bonuses
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a growing real estate problem-solving firm.
IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to Improve Lives, Elevate Communities, and Challenge the Standard.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Our principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
- Ask the questions: What coaching do you have for me? What can I do better?
Check us out at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.