The IRBY Group
We are looking for our next great Property Manager. The Property Manager will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers and be accountable for all on-site property management, including local marketing, all tenant relations, and financial reporting.
Our Property Managers enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. We offer you career development opportunities, an empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards.
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs so pricing is in line with current market conditions
- Help create and organize marketing initiatives that generate excitement and new qualified leads/leases
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Show units and generate excitement from prospective tenants to ensure all units are leased in a timely manner
- Create budgets, collect rent, pay bills and perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Monitor collections and actively collect outstanding debts
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Must have experience with FHA and laws surround Section 8 properties
$15 - $20 per hour plus bonuses
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Team first
- Massive action
- Integrity and honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.