RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We are a leader in property development and management, and we are expanding our portfolio with new developments. We’re looking for the best and brightest property manager in the area to lead our team at our newest location.
The ideal candidate will excel in satisfying the needs of the ownership and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the properties.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance, apply today!
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- Coordinates and manages all facets of resident move-in and move-outs including processing applications to ensure smooth processes
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Prior experience in property management
About RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We are a successful real estate team within RE/MAX Town and Country. We maintain a residential sales team, residential and commercial property management team, and private equity company that provides business opportunities for our associates and financial stability to our team. We provide excellent training, mentoring, and guidance to our associates.