ABDM Property Management
We are looking for our next great property manager. The property manager will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers and be accountable for all on-site property management, including local marketing, all tenant relations and financial reporting.
Our property managers enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. We offer you career development opportunities, an empowering work environment and a myriad of recognition and awards. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs so pricing is in line with current market conditions
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Create budgets, collect rent, pay bills and perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic understanding of MS Office
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
$50,000 - $60,000
About ABDM Property Management
ABDM is a local property management company with an office located in Hillsborough New Jersey. We are seeking talented people to join our team. Our compensation package includes competitive wages, mileage reimbursements, a company laptop, cellphone, and an ability to work from home on a selected basis. We serve our clients with local knowledge and comprehensive expertise.
Seeking a Full time experienced Community Association Manager for an immediate opportunity to work with a portfolio of community associations in the Central NJ area. The portfolio size will be limited to 7 associations. This is an established portfolio with a blend of condominium and homeowner associations. Terrific office environment, administrative support staff, company-sponsored training, and professional development. Following a "nesting" period, the opportunity to work remotely for a portion of the week will be an option.