We are searching for an experienced property manager who can help our company continue to thrive. This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will be a reliable customer service specialist, with prior property management experience. The Property Manager Assistant will assist in leasing units, move-in and move-out inspections, property maintenance oversight, and property repair and improvement management. If you think you will thrive in this role we want to talk to you.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Stress management, time management, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to travel and work an unpredictable schedule
• High interpersonal skills
• 2 years of experience in property management
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to comply with operational policies and procedures, codes, and regulations
• Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
• Strong familiarity and working knowledge of affordable housing laws and anti-discrimination legislation
Gideon Properties provides real estate solutions, comfortable places to live and inspiring places to conduct business. We strive to spur economic development by revitalizing neighborhoods, creating jobs, and promoting home ownership.
We invest in distressed properties to sell as wholesale to like-minded investors, rehabilitate and hold as assets in our rental portfolio or fix and rehabilitate to sell to retail home buyers. We also specialize in rehabilitating underutilized commercial buildings and unstable apartment complexes.