Red Sierra Group
We are looking for a part-time Property Manager located in Grand Rapids, MI or very close.
The role requires ~ 8 hours/week on average and is primarily administrative. However, you must be able to have access to the Grand Rapids area for scheduling showings for re-leasing the units and confirmation of work done by contractors/service providers. Our goal is to optimize your time and promote efficiency through the use of online software platforms.
This Property Manager role is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a Property Manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
If you’re an experienced Property Manager looking for your next great job then look no further! You’ll join an aggressive and progressive team that knows how to deliver excellent customer service. You’ll be rewarded for your service with competitive compensation and exceptional support.
- Show units and generate excitement from prospective tenants to ensure all units are leased in a timely manner
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- Collects rent, pays bills, schedules and keeps track of expenditures to help ensure financial goals
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Help create and organize marketing initiatives that generate excitement and new qualified leads/leases
- Oversees all on-site operations and maintains vendor relationships to make certain all aspects of the property are running smoothly
- Coordinates and manages all facets of resident move-in and move-outs including processing applications to ensure smooth processes
- Reconciles monthly expenses and generates monthly performance statements using Buildium software
- Reviews portfolio performance monthly and executes plan to meet target performance metrics
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Able and willing to work both evenings and weekends
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Problem solver, driven, and motivated
- Highly communicative to tenants, service providers and to the CEO
- You love improving operations and are incredibly detail-oriented. You love creating a system and process that is efficient and repeatable for the future
- You are familiar with and love working with software tools to improve operations. You have familiarity with or have used Asana, Buildium, Zillow, Google Drive, and Apartments.com
$18 - $25 hourly
About Red Sierra Group
Red Sierra Group is a commercial property management firm focused on managing small to medium-sized multifamily assets in the West Michigan area. We have built a team that is passionate about creating long-term value through unique, inspired and enduring real estate investment ideas. We help deliver world-class communication to our residents and long-term performance for our owner(s).