Design Builders, Inc.
Our Leasing and Property Management Company is seeking a property manager with a proven track record of success. The ideal candidate will be professional at all times, exhibit strong organizational skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The property manager will also display excellent business judgment, have an acute concern for customer satisfaction, and possess a strong sense of fairness and integrity as they manage and oversee significant real estate assets.
This position requires a real estate sales or broker's license or the willingness and ability to become licensed (we'll help you). We provide continuing education and all licensure expenses, mileage reimbursement, and a competitive salary. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate into marketing campaigns to help increase lease numbers
- Resolve tenant complaints to satisfaction and in accordance with our high quality of property standards
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Real Estate Sales or Brokers License (or ability to get one - we'll help you)
$15 - $25 hourly
About Design Builders, Inc.
General Contractor that specializes in maintaining, repairing, and remodeling properties.