The Distinctive Group
Are you looking for a career with a company focused on growth and improvement? Do you thrive in situations where quick learning is required? Do you enjoy being the go-to person for clients? Are you best suited to a fast-paced work environment? Are you tired of being micromanaged? If yes, you'll be a great fit for this position.
The Distinctive Group is seeking a Property Manager to bring their knowledge and experience to help grow our Property Management division.
If you are an "A" player dedicated to constant personal and professional growth and looking to join something special for the long term, please review the below responsibilities and apply!
- Present services to property owners and obtain contracts for rental properties to add to your portfolio
- Timely collection of rents
- Exercise good judgment regarding property expenditures
- Ensure timely completion of work order / after-hour emergency by our preferred vendors
- Show available units to potential tenants during the day, evening and weekends as needed
- Exercise sound judgment in identifying potential safety hazards at properties
- Inspect vacated properties and process all move-outs and security deposits in a timely manner
- Maintain relations with existing vendors and acquire new vendors as needed
- Tenant relations and conflict resolution
- Respond in a timely manner to maintenance issues that affect the life, health, or safety of tenants
- Candidates must possess an active Colorado real estate license
- 2+ years of property management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of property management, rental property law, and operations in a residential setting including leasing, tenant coordination, and property management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and email
- Experience using Appfolio or similar property management software
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
$55,000 at plan
About The Distinctive Group
The Distinctive Group is in the business of helping people - we just happen to sell real estate. We are one of the top real estate teams in Colorado.
We are redefining the way people treat people. Through Tiffany's leadership, we are impacting the real estate community.
This is the greatest place on earth to work. The energy is contagious - the people are incredible - and the opportunity for growth is unmatched.