Serene Realty, Inc.
The Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a Property Manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
If you’re an experienced Property Manager looking for your next great job then look no further! You’ll join an aggressive and progressive team that knows how to deliver excellent customer service. You’ll be rewarded for your service with competitive compensation, paid time off and exceptional support.
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new tenants
- Coordinate repairs and renovations for tenants in a timely manner and to their satisfaction
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate into marketing campaigns to help increase lease numbers
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Basic understanding of MS Office
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Serene Realty, Inc.
Serene Realty, Inc. is located in the heart of Hyde Park. This boutique brokerage specializes in residential and commercial sales in the Chicagoland area.