Good Faith Management, LLC
The Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a Property Manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
If you’re an experienced Property Manager looking for your next great job then look no further! You’ll join an aggressive and progressive team that knows how to deliver excellent customer service. You’ll be rewarded for your service with competitive compensation, paid time off and exceptional support.
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Create budgets, collect rent, pay bills and perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Establish rates by researching local market and calculating costs so pricing is accurate and fair
- 20-30 hours per week required
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
- Basic understanding of MS Office
$14 - $17 hourly
About Good Faith Management, LLC
We're a growing property management and real estate investment firm located in Augusta, GA. Our passion is for producing a high-quality product that the market is seeking and appreciates, whether it be renting or selling. We accomplish this through our aggressive acquisition strategies and construction abilities that ultimately allow us to produce a high volume of beautiful homes at competitive prices.