Gold Coast Realty Company
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate property management company with a constantly expanding market area.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time property management positions
- Self-starters who wants to build a career... and not just get a job
- If you like people, you will love this career
- You need good verbal and written communication skills
- All the lockboxes, signs, forms, accounting services, notice preparation and delivery, maintenance dispatch and office space
- First-class marketing materials and leasing support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Agent will look for networking opportunities in order to recruit new clients
- Agent will be responsible to manage the client’s properties including handling maintenance issues and contacting the client for approval for repairs
- Agent shall provide guidance to clients on property selection and may prepare rough guesstimates of potential rehab/repair costs prior to client purchase
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Prior property management experience is a plus
About Gold Coast Realty Company
Gold Coast Realty Company provides first class property management services to our clients. We have been in business for over 13 years and maintain an A+ rating with the BBB. We have clients spread around the globe and they keep referring their friends and family to our company. During the past year we have expanded from the Dayton, Ohio rental real estate market into the Cincinnati Ohio rental real estate market. As a result of this growth and anticipated growth into the Columbus, Ohio market we are in need of 2 new managing agents. In addition to property management services we also provide traditional real estate services to Sellers and Buyers. Members of the company are invited to speak to real estate investors at networking meetings about property management policies and procedures which generates more potential clients. At our current rate of growth we will double our size in the next 6 months.