Ivy Realty Group
Our growing Real Estate and Property Management company is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Property Management and Real Estate Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. This person should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate or Property Management experience is a plus, but not required.
Day to day tasks will vary, but your main focus will be to efficiently respond to tenant requests using our property management software, scheduling repairs, following up with vendors, etc. Other tasks include: updating the listing database, drafting memos, light bookkeeping, answering the phone, community outreach and marketing efforts, ordering supplies, data entry, etc.
The right candidate will be able to complete a project from start to finish on time without being reminded by the Senior Property Manager and Broker. Project management experience is helpful in this role and time management is crucial. The ideal candidate is extremely organized and is able to follow company systems as well as enhance current systems.
This is a tremendous opportunity to grow into a leadership position with the company. Candidates with their real estate license will be able to make additional income after working hours in this role by doing their own deals.
If the right applicant is interested in obtaining their license, we will assist you!
- Assist with database management and back office support
- Coordinate community outreach efforts
- Manage social media accounts on occasion
- Act as a liaison between tenants and potential clients and Senior Property Manager and Broker via software, email, phone and in-person
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards as related to property management
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Uses lead follow-up system and customer relationship management tools to accomplish specific projects as outlined by Senior Property Manager and Broker
- Maintains company calendar for Broker and sends out company wide emails when needed
- Communicates with vendors (i.e. plumbers, contractors, photographers, etc.) and hires them for specific projects under the direction of Senior Property Manager
- Follows up with vendors in a timely manner to ensure project completion and communicates project timeline to Senior Property Manager and Broker when project is not complete
- Real Estate license not needed but encouraged.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time.
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly.
- Learning based and solution oriented.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized.
- Open to new ideas and systems.
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in time management.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- The ability to learn new software and think on their own
- Experience utilizing MLS and YGL or any other management and real estate software preferred.
- Able to commit to finding resolutions to problems and not giving up.
About Ivy Realty Group
Ivy Realty Group is a boutique brokerage firm unlike any other! We are a group of highly motivated real estate agents specializing in leasing and residential real estate sales in Somerville, Cambridge, Medford, Boston and the surrounding communities. Our office works and plays hard! We are a positive, professional and polished company looking to make someone part of the Ivy Realty Group family. Our founder believes relationships are at the core of what we do. As agents we strive to provide industry-leading service, fueled by a passion for helping others. Come join us!