Hightower Research & Development, LLC
Our Division, Relotz is seeking an experienced Property Disposition Manager to join us on the ground floor in building our vision while staging us for expansion to the national level. We offer off-market Property Buying opportunities to Real Estate Investors all over the world.
We want an ambitious and self-motivated top performer with the highest integrity, professionalism, and team spirit. A dynamic, creative, outgoing, and communicative team player who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment will love working at Relotz.
The Property Disposition Manager will manage the process of marketing and negotiating the sale of the Relotz Property Inventory.
You must be hungry and have a burning desire to make unlimited income!
- High aptitude for negotiating contracts for the sale of Real Estate Properties
- Knowledge of assignments and double-closings with related documentation
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with attention to detail while having a great attitude
- A self-starter with an intense desire to learn with a do-whatever-it-takes attitude
- Utilize our CRM System to always prospect for more potential buyers
- Develop and expand new prospects in addition to the leads provided by Relotz
- Networking, securing and maintaining rapport with Investors
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding self-confidence to make presentations to groups of people
- Be willing and able not only to meet goals but to exceed them
- Make all your deadlines and always do what you say you are going to do
- Prioritize and organize multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Maintain an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Always maintain strict confidentiality
- Creating weekly and on-demand reports to management
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Experience with Social Media Platforms, CRM, CSM, and Public Relations
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Suite
- At least 3 years of proven experience with Real Estate Closing transactions is essential
$80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Hightower Research & Development, LLC
Relotz is a growing Technology-Based Real Estate Investment Company located in Douglasville, Georgia who develops properties in the inner city of Atlanta, Georgia. We buy houses in their current condition with a fair offer to the homeowner who wants to sell unwanted Residential Property.