The Garcia Team
We’re looking for an experienced construction project manager who can lead our team to success! You’ll oversee the entire construction project, making sure it’s completed correctly and on time. Our ideal candidate will be an effective problem-solver who loves motivating people and thrives on achievement. If you’re ready to lead an extraordinary team where you can take ownership from start to finish, let’s talk. Start your application today!
- Put organizational systems into place to ensure tools, vehicles, and equipment are well-maintained, and schedule maintenance if needed
- Secure any required licenses and permits from appropriate authorities to ensure construction is up to code
- Plan and schedule the entire construction project, including construction operations and timelines to make sure project deadlines are met
- Prevent injuries, slowdowns, and project risks by demanding complete adherence to health and safety standards on construction sites, and reporting safety regulation issues promptly
- Determine the project deliverables and specifications, including the project scope, necessary project resources, and estimated labor needed by collaborating with clients, engineers, and architects
- Construction or project management software experience is a significant plus
- Strong communication skills, leadership skills, organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and time-management skills
About The Garcia Team
We are a real estate company with a focus on residential investments.