Pdx Renovations LLC
PDX Renovations LLC, is Portland Oregon Metro Area’s Largest and most highly reviewed Home Redeveloper. We are looking for an efficient and dedicated Project Coordinator with experience in the residential construction industry.
The first part of the process with us is to complete the following quiz. It is very quick and will put you ahead of the other applicants if you complete this upfront: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/rK2/1ff1660c-d9d0-4a5f-974e-e2a0b8181183?type=candidateba
- Knowledge of the complete construction process from the estimate to project closeout.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, subcontractors, and all other related stakeholders both verbally and in writing and always in a timely fashion.
- A proven track record of developing and meeting project schedules without sacrificing quality.
- A proven track record of bringing projects in on budget without sacrificing quality.
- Knowledge of and the ability to coordinate all aspects of job site management.
- Able to read and interpret construction plans and specifications.
- Able to coach, mentor, motivate, and effectively lead all members of the project team and Subcontractors
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technology.
- Knowledge of local, and state building codes.
- Ability to resolve conflicts to the mutual benefit of all parties.
- A general understanding of OSHA and MIOSHA standards and commitment to safety first.
- An exceptional attention to detail.
- A willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once- we have the ability to hand you unlimited projects.
- The primary responsibility of our Project Coordinator will be to ensure that all projects are completed profitably and on schedule.
Specific areas of responsibility:
- Checking contract scope of work when it is delivered from the sales team.
- Communicating with teams and customers through our CRM system
- Subcontractors, hired and managed
- Communication with accounting dept
- Purchase Order approval
- Vendor lists maintained and updated to maintain the best delivery timelines and pricing
- Managing the permit applications of field managers and updating progress on the CRM system.
- Operation and Safety Manual updates
- Change Order approval.
- Must be proficient with all areas of residential construction.
- Verifiable experience running multiple jobs at a time. No exceptions.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management is preferred.
- 2 years of project management experience.
- 5 years field experience in construction industry, residential preferred.
- Competent skills with computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- Professional appearance.
- Stellar communications and work ethic
Location: Our Jobs Will Be Scattered throughout
- Portland Oregon Metro Areas Including Multnomah, Clackamas, Washington, Lincoln, Clatsop, Columbia- Counties.
- Washington State- Clark, Lewis Counties.
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional Saturday
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with a strong performance culture
- Stable - traditional, stable, strong processes
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly bonuses
- Personal bonuses production
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Profit-Sharing for the right candidate - the more you can do the more you can benefit
- Salary + Bonuses (personal/Production) and Profit Sharing for the right individual top producer
$80,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Pdx Renovations LLC
We believe in adding value to the neighborhoods we work in through quality renovations, and most importantly we want Portland to stay Portland.
We’re proud to be one of the most active real estate investment companies in Portland. With size and this economy comes huge advantages, including a long track record of understanding our clients’ needs in just about any situation and our ability to provide superior service to sellers.
Keep in mind that we are the only investment firm in Oregon and SW Washington that has an “A+ rating” with the Better Business Bureau, keeping this rating impeccable since 2010. No one else can say this….
See for yourself: https://www.bbb.org/us/or/portland/profile/real-estate/pdx-renovations-llc-1296-22681946