Ogle Property Solutions
We are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to oversee our rehab projects from start to finish. As a growing Investment Group in the heart of OKC, we are excited to expand this portion of our Company. This position requires someone who is capable of Serving Up and Coaching Down. We are looking for someone who has the knowledge and experience to step in and grow this aspect of our Company.
- Oversee all stages of project life cycle
- Manage project budget and profitability
- Act as liaison between Management, Architect, and Owners
- Provide timely status reports to stakeholders
- Prepare and manage project schedules
- Manage the reporting and documentation process (submittals, RFIs, inspections, reports, etc...)
- Review/Approve/Submit to Management all vendor and customer invoices, checking items, project info, dates, rates, etc.
- Lead and develop project team and subordinates
- Attend construction Planning Meetings and Project/Site Walks
- Assist in Quality Control and Safety of all Projects
- Review all required reporting/collection of time and daily report logs (From Operations/Superintendents)
- 2+ years of experience Preferred
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Industry knowledge and ability to read blueprints and specifications
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
- Willing to travel in OKC and surrounding metros
$35,000 - $45000 yearly
About Ogle Property Solutions
We are a well-known Wholesale company right in the heart of OKC. We have a vast range of markets that we are involved with and closing 30 - 35 contracts on a monthly basis. As we grow, we are looking for someone to come in and ensure our transaction process is as smooth as possible for everyone involved.
We love to see, and are sincerely committed to, the success of our team members!