We are looking to hire a talented person who is precise, detail-oriented, and highly organized. This person works great under pressure and can handle working with a high performing real estate team. This person is a problem solver and enjoys working as part of a team. Must be a self-starter, learning-based, forward-thinking, and have the desire to grow with the team. Social skills are a must since this person will be the liaison between all parties involved in the transaction including 3rd party buyers, sellers, contractors, escrow officers, renters, and loan agents.
Computer skills are a must. A Real Estate License is required!
Ability to provide great communication skills to all parties involved with a strong focus on managing listings while coordinating very effectively with third parties. Developing meaningful and lasting client relationships resulting in sustainable growth. This person is in charge of checking the team leaders' daily emails & communication within a timely manner. Dedicated with a strong work ethic, eager to take on new responsibilities and challenges while working with a high performing real estate agent. Need to work flexible hours including on the weekends.
If this sounds like a career in which you would excel, we would love to talk. We look forward to meeting with you and discussing this position but first please provide us with a two-minute video of yourself letting us know why we should hire you.
- Compose collections of Listings
- Oversee the processing of sales in the database, auditing and maintaining the related transactions file
- Keep showing logs and listing files up to date and in good condition
- Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
- Update all MLS listings
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc.
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
- Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
- Use Microsoft Excel and manage the entire contact database
- Use Microsoft Excel to create business tracking and sales activity reports
- Follow up with clients and prospects with excellent customer service
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Obtain vendor estimates and schedule cleanings and repairs on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- Enter sales activity into the client database and track business reports to present progress toward company goals
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Manage seller transactions entirely, from initial contact for the listing to executed contract, so agents are free to help more customers
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Manage and organize team leader's daily email incoming and communication to all parties within timely manner
- Error-free in ability to multi-task
- Has strong rapport with those he/she interacts with
- Punctual and consistently on-time
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
- Is an active and focused listener
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Technology computer savvy
- Microsoft Office experience or Mac(Dropbox, google drive)
- Gmail and Google Calendar
- Minimum of five years real estate admin or sales experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Real Estate License preferred but not required
- Extremely task-oriented
- Patient and a good listener
- Systematic and thorough
- Ability to work independently
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service
- Able to make decisions independently with daily challenges
With a successful record of serving clients to meet their real estate needs, Renna’s knowledge and dedication as a realtor are unparalleled.
Renna’s international background gives her unique insights into her diversified client base and is proud to be a resident of this vibrant area. Honesty, dedication, and hard work are qualities that Renna values the most and are most present in her work ethic. By receiving advice and expertise from top real estate coaches, she's constantly sharpening her skills and knowledge in order to better serve her clients. Renna flies to events around the country building strong relationships with other successful realtors/leaders to allow for a well-rounded experience of the market. She also has a great team in which she leads and motivates to work just as hard to serve you and our community.