LVN Real Estate
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the overall process of rehabbing single-family residential houses. The Project Manager owns the project scope, budget, and schedule. Responsibilities include monitoring the job site, managing contractors, sourcing material, tracking and reporting expenses, and prioritizing tasks to meet schedule commitments.
The Project Manager works closely with contractors to ensure their workmanship meets quality standards and their work is completed within budget and schedule timelines.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design SOW – Scope of Work – Figure out biggest bang for buck on each project, keep costs down
- Order of work flow and schedule accordingly
- Hold contractors accountable for cost and schedule commitments
- Go through punch lists take the property to closing table
- Build systems and processes around the job
- Manage budget: Update Books, keep good records, manage financials on each project
- Drive-by properties to conduct inspections prior to acquisition
- Determine rehab and design strategy; exhibit confidence and make decisions independently
- Assist in the selection of contractors, subcontractors, and vendors while consistently pursuing and cultivating additional relationships through networking, cold calling, etc. (labor and materials)
- Regularly drive inventory to conduct property checks and ensure projects remain on schedule - ensure properties are moved through the pipeline quickly and efficiently
- Assist in performing periodic regular property inspections (pending closings)
- Oversee lock outs and trash outs
- Cut checks and manage draw schedules
- May assist in producing research data on budget line items or entering budget data provided by manager into budget reports
- Weekly check ins with management on job progress with pictures, reports, budget
- Lien waivers, insurance collection, W-9s and other administrative work
- City building code research and line up permitting if needed
- Supply runs for contractors and ordering of materials
- Align with company’s core values at all times
Requirements / Skills Needed:
- Experience with construction and major rehab projects
- Some experience with construction project management/single family home remodels is required; 1-2 years of experience strongly preferred
- Possess a positive, can-do positive attitude, and be an effective team leader
- Team work - Ability to work in a team environment
- Delegation - Delegates work assignments; matches the responsibility to the person; gives authority to work independently; sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; provides recognition for results
- Problem solving skills / Adaptability
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Negotiation skills (comes in handy with contractors)
- Customer Service - ability to create strong relationships and be influential - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments
- Resourcefulness - To be internal entrepreneurs of the Company, generating new solutions and projects outside the range of standard duties, job functions or business based on either a new combination of traditional approaches and processes or their non-standard application
- Aptitude with computers and mobile devices, i.e. iPads, etc.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information
- Valid driver's license / reliable transportation
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Home office or designated work space
$70,000 - $100,000 potential earnings. Base + Commissions
About LVN Real Estate
We are a real estate fix and flip and wholesale company that primarily operates in Denver Metro. We also do projects in Northern Colorado regularly. We currently manage 5-10 rehab projects at a time and are looking to keep expanding our project count.
We are a close-knit team and work virtually, while maintaining excellent communication daily. We work hard, hold ourselves accountable, and strive for greatness on a daily basis. Our team currently consists of 5 full time members. We are rapidly growing and hiring to keep up with our growth.
Our vision is to be Denver Metros top home buyer in transactions and revenue while providing extraordinary value and impact to the local community, our customers, employees, and network.