Fair Deal Home Buyers
We are looking for someone who can take ownership of the project management with our restoration department, an individual who is motivated, take-action, systematic, process-oriented, and doesn’t need much follow-up from others to perform at a high level. We’ll teach you what you need to know about using our systems, but we want someone who will look to implement new ideas and improve operations. A proven track record in construction project management is a major plus, but much of this can be taught to the right person.
- Are you experienced in managing projects?
- Do you have a passion for project management?
- Do you want to learn from a successful company that buys, renovates, and sells 100 houses in the next year?
- Do you want to be a part of a strong team with high standards?
- Do you like to learn new skills?
- Do you want to work in an environment that promotes self-growth?
If you answered "yes" to these questions we want to talk to you!
This is a W2 position, top performers may have the opportunity to grow into a leadership position in the future. You will learn a tremendous amount about running successful projects. This is a base pay position plus bonuses for performance. Most work is done Monday-Friday, but must be flexible on an as-needed, exception basis.
$40,000 base plus bonuses (very generous bonuses up to $80,000 a year)
- Oversee general contractors and subcontractors in our residential construction projects
- Recruit, hire, and manage contractors and subcontractors to help meet and exceed our goals (on time, under budget, high quality)
- Improve systems and documentation (scopes of work, checklists, etc.) within our construction operations
- Streamline construction operations (time and money) to maximize profitability
- Manage quality control within the company by inspecting work, communicating with vendors, providing feedback
- Training provided; working side-by-side with the company owner during initial weeks
- Reliable form of transportation. After 90 days company SUV / truck will be provided
- Smartphone and reliable computer (or tablet)
- Strong references for past work
- Energetic, motivated, and optimistic
- 2+ years (successful) in construction project management or property renovation
- Self-motivated; doesn’t wait for specific directions or ideas. Brings new ideas to the table and takes action to move things forward
- Dynamic, fast learner. We are growing and evolving daily
- Tech-savvy; must be able to navigate our online (and offline, local) systems. We use Google Docs (easy to learn), but you Must be familiar with using spreadsheets
- Organized and strong at follow-up
If you believe you have these qualities and you are looking for a new challenge with tremendous upside then this is for you. We look forward to meeting you.
$40,000 base plus bonuses
About Fair Deal Home Buyers
Fair Deal Home Buyers is a fast-growing real estate company with many years of experience. It has a family environment staff and this creates a close-knit culture where people work well together and are willing to lend a hand.