Amy Wienands Real Estate
Our market is rapidly expanding and we are ready to help you succeed in today's fast-paced market! We are offering a Real Estate Scholarship to those candidates who qualify. This is your opportunity to get into real estate and begin a career that you love!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest-growing real estate teams in America and the largest real estate team in Iowa.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions to join our team!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit team of real estate professionals where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS... lots of opportunities
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring and accountability on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Work closely with team members to ensure an efficient and smooth transaction experience for all clients
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Technology driven
- A people person who enjoys talking to others
- Someone who embraces accountability
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Amy Wienands Real Estate
Why work here? Real estate is the most fulfilling career in the world, so we do everything we can to help people thrive in it by lowering the barriers. Top talent is drawn to our company because they see that we’re passionate about giving our time, talents, and treasures back to our community. That is the positive impact we seek to provide.
What’s in it for you? Come work at a fast-paced real estate company where no two days are the same! Join our team of real estate professionals that looks to serve our client's bests interested each day. There is also access to health insurance, paid time off, and 401(k), as well as a great team culture.
About: We are a team-centric company that is on a mission to serve our community. We seek to provide a fresh and vibrant approach to our practice. We are committed to the amazing Cedar Valley and intend to leave a positive mark on all the clients we are privileged to serve.