The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
WE HAVE WARM LEADS, NO COLD CALLING!
The Blake Cory Homeselling Team is searching for a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers and will represent our team in a professional, friendly, positive manner.
As an Inside Sales Agent, you will prospect and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate had knowledge of the Real Estate industry, is a fast learner, great memorization, passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people, and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries. If you think you are a great fit, apply today!
- Hundreds of WARM business leads generated, captured, and tracked.
- A consistent Inventory of salable leads.
- Mentoring from a team of experienced and respected professionals.
- Teamwork, encouragement, and support with a family feel.
- Hourly + Bonuses!
- Team building!
- Ongoing world-class training.
- Schedule 10 plus appointments a week.
- Reaching out to warm and nurtured leads within a designated time frame after an inquiry has been made.
- Rigorously follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieve productivity and appointment setting goals while responding efficiently to customer inquiries.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage the cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to Real Estate Agents.
- Participation in all education, sales training, and team building events.
- Attend weekly Monday morning team meetings.
- Attend weekly administrative meetings.
- Remote training available.
- Provide a world class experience for all clients
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Have to be able to work Monday-Friday and sometimes weekends.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorize, and internalize scripts.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Excellent building client rapport.
- Extremely strong phone skills.
- Ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented focus.
- Communicates effectively.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
- Real Estate knowledge.
$27,040 - $41,600 + Bonuses
About The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!