The Miale Team @ Keller Williams Realty
We are looking for EXPERIENCED Real Estate Sales Agents looking to thrive in our top-producing environment. When you are ready for EXTRAORDINARY, we are READY for you!
What’s in it for you:
- Active involvement with the #1 Team in Hartford County and all of Connecticut (in closed units).
- An energetic, team atmosphere with other top producers to help you grow in every area of real estate sales.
- Support and infrastructure to handle every aspect of administration in a real estate transaction so you can double and triple your current closed real estate business.
- On staff, high-level Business Accountability Coach to assist in the rapid growth of your business.
- Ability to earn a 6-figure income and grow into a big life financially and personally.
- A buttoned-up top producing team with extensive marketing and an internet division with leads.
- Candidates must be a team player with strong enthusiasm and dedication to the success of the team, goal-oriented both personally and professionally, have a desire to succeed, and a readiness to achieve and make a difference in your own life and the lives of others.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be goal-oriented, dependable, reliable, driven and self-motivated. They will also possess strong communication, negotiation, networking and people skills and tenaciously prospect, qualify and follow up with all leads, buyers and sellers.
- Duties include: Availability to generate buyer and seller leads, respond to team leads quickly, qualify and assess the needs of potential clients, schedule and show properties, prepare listing presentations, and negotiate transactions. Candidates will also work closely with our Miale Team administrative staff and will be required to provide sales activity reports, and have a strong desire for accomplishment, accountability, achievement and success.
- Key skills: Excellent communication skills, tech-savvy, ability to build rapport quickly over the phone and in person, strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be an avid learner who is willing to participate and will understand the value of the continuous training, coaching and abundance of resources that will be available to help you achieve both your professional and personal goals.
Mandatory requirements: Must be team-oriented, service focused, love to learn, and possesses sheer grit and the will to succeed with hard work, honesty and integrity. Candidate will also be professional, energetic and passionate about helping others. CONNECTICUT Estate License Required.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
$55,000 - $120,000 Commission Based
About The Miale Team @ Keller Williams Realty
The Miale Team at Keller Williams is an award-winning real estate team of professionals licensed to work throughout the state of Connecticut.
We are the #1 Real Estate team in Hartford County, voted the #1 Real Estate Business for 2019 Best of Hartford awards, and the 2017 Keller Williams Platinum Team.
All of our agents succeed at a high level and are surrounded by the best models, tools, and systems to grow.