Unity Home Group, Inc.
SALES ASSOCIATES WANTED
Realistically earn $75,000 - $120,000+ in your first 12 months!
Alaska's #1 Real Estate Team in Anchorage and Eagle River currently has a need for more Sales Specialists due to our rapid growth in 2020. Our current influx of business makes now a great opportunity to begin your real estate career or let us help you to grow your current business.
Unity Home Group, Inc. is a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system, exceptional training, and strong brand awareness. Whether you are wanting a new career, new to Real Estate, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies, and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Unity Home Group, Inc. is looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions
- Self-starters who are motivated and want to build a career... and not just get a job
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect your potential
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people
- Leads… lots of consistent leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Top-notch systems and tools
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Amazing team culture
- State of the Art offices
- A fun work environment promoting your personal growth
- Consult with clients in order to discover their real estate desires and then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your potential seller and buyer
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Guide as many as 25 to 60 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Current Real Estate License or be willing to get one... we can guide you through the process.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- At least, basic computer skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$75,000 - $120,000+ at plan commission
About Unity Home Group, Inc.
About Unity Home Group
Our entire team is vested in all our customers’ buying or selling experiences. Our team members each play a specific role in making every transaction successful. We work together to ensure customers receive superb service and optimal results. Customers are the focus of our team. It is this team structure that has led to amazing results over the years.
We will sell over 600 homes in 2020 and are the industry leaders in Anchorage, Eagle River and Wasilla. We plan to continue our growth through excellent customer service, creating an amazing consumer experience and empowering our associates with cutting edge systems, support and technology.