Unity Home Group, Inc.
Needed: Buyer and Seller Agents
Realistically earn $70,000 - $100,000 in your first 12 months.
Unity Home Group, Inc. provides systems and marketing techniques to help you succeed in real estate. We are looking for both Buyer and Seller Agents!
Are you ready to be part of something bigger?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in your market area.
- A licensed agent or team leader?
- A self-starter, resourceful, and intelligent?
- Someone who enjoys helping others with their needs?
Do you want:
- A Defined Structure, technology, and resources?
- Quality Inbound Leads on a consistent basis?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team working environment?
- To be a part of something larger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team and gain our proven track record to set up your success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow-up calls, e-mail, and text communications.
- Overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly as required.
- Keep customer experience above your needs.
- Consistently network and market to help prospect new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and you're very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain one (We will assist with you obtaining your license).
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Grit, determination, and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team-oriented environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn things quickly.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections, relationships, rapport quickly, and enjoy meeting new people.
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and you are able to perform well under pressure.
$70,000 - $100,000+at plan+ commission
About Unity Home Group, Inc.
About Unity Home Group
Our entire team is vested in all our customers’ buying or selling experiences. Our team members each play a specific role in making every transaction successful. We work together to ensure customers receive superb service and optimal results. Customers are the focus of our team. It is this team structure that has led to amazing results over the years.
We will sell over 700 homes in 2021 and are the industry leaders in Anchorage, Eagle River, and Wasilla. We plan to continue our growth through excellent customer service, creating an amazing consumer experience, and empowering our associates with cutting-edge systems, support, and technology.