Keller Williams of Greensboro
We know 3 ways to succeed in real estate sales; which is RIGHT FOR YOU?
- A career in Real Estate is rewarding in so many ways.
- If you’ve been thinking about going to Real Estate School, we can help you.
- If you are in Real Estate School and planning on living and working in the Triad, we’d like to get to know you.
- If you are preparing for the state licensing exam and planning on living and working in the Triad, we need to get to know you!
- In this career, you’ll work hard and that will be rewarding in and of itself. You’ll see that soon enough.
- You’ll make good money if you work smart -- which we’ll teach you how to do.
- You’ll gain flexibility if you are willing to pay the price in the beginning-- which we’ll show you.
- If you put our recommendations into practice, you’ll be building your business both now and in the future.
- We’ll show you how to structure and promote your real estate business so that you don’t have to desperately pin your hopes on waiting for your phone to ring.
- Numbers don’t lie and we’ll teach you how to make the numbers work for you.
- Maybe you are a working agent now who thinks they need a fresh start? Let’s talk.
- We have identified three differing tracks for success as a Real Estate Agent. In our Market Center, we support all three and can help you to find the one that suits you best.
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Great communication and social skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Organized and manages time effectively
About Keller Williams of Greensboro
Keller Williams Realty Greensboro
Mission = To Build Careers Worth Having, Businesses Worth Owning and Lives Worth Living
Not Your Ordinary Real Estate Company - We like to think we stand out from other real estate firms in many ways, but 4 areas, in particular, do define Keller Williams Realty Greensboro:
These and more help build the careers of our people. This is an approach that avails to our associates everything they need to achieve the success they want and deserve.
Our Vision is to be the real estate company of choice for a new generation of sales associates and real estate owners.
Our Values - God, Family, and then Business.