Homestead & Co
Real Estate Professional - Scholarships Available
Help with the financial upfront cost of entering the Real Estate industry.
The greater Oklahoma City, Oklahoma market is rapidly expanding! We are looking for hungry, humble, smart people to join our growing winning team. We bring on partners, not employees. We seek people who want to grow their own business and not punch a time clock while helping people and families fulfill their real estate dreams.
No matter where you are in your real estate career, whether brand new or a seasoned veteran, we custom fit your growth plan.
Every real estate career is different, we will help you find your place.
What are we looking for?
- Awesome people.
- Growth minded, focused on improving every day.
- Embraces technology with a passion!
- Someone with a Real Estate license or working at completing the necessary steps to obtain a real estate license.
Here's what we provide:
- Financial assistants available to qualified applicants to help through the initial start-up costs.
- An environment that promotes collaboration and forward-thinking, while providing support and freedom.
- Personal branding to promote you, not us.
- A proven training program.
- Money invested in you from day one.
- Dedicated success manager and agent concierge to get you making money as fast as possible.
- At least 25 sales opportunities a month.
- Continual prospecting to find people to help buy and sell homes
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Helping clients with one of their most stressful times of life when buying or selling a home
- "Always be consulting" by providing clients with your very best service and you're very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents
- Real Estate license or in the process of obtaining a Real Estate license
- Reliable transportation, phone, and computer
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$75,000+ at plan, commission
About Homestead & Co
Our Mission at Homestead & Co. is to remove the stigma of Agent, provide superior client service and make the home buying and selling process an experience, rather than a process.
We realize that buying, selling, or investing in real estate are some of the biggest decisions people will ever make and we don’t take that lightly. We place a great emphasis on making sure we have the right people on our team in the best specialized position.