Team Stites at Realty Masters & Associates
Our agency is currently offering an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who has a passion for photography and making great videos.
We are seeking a Real Estate Media person to produce high quality photos and videos for both our residential listings and team events. Media marketing is at the heart of a successful real estate company for many reasons, but the most important reason is to help us stand out. In the age of social media and mobile devices, having the best pictures and videos can make all the difference.
Are you up to the challenge? If you have experience in Real Estate Photography and a flexible schedule then we would like to hear from you!
Most of our shoots are scheduled Monday - Friday between 9 and 5 but you must be available if needed on weekends. Join our team and you’ll get to focus on what you love to do best -- making beautiful photos and enticing videos. We handle the scheduling, staging, client communication and billing. We are a fun and supportive team to work with. If you’re looking for a new opportunity then please complete the entire application process today to be considered!
- Take quality video of all properties to post on social media and websites
- Help in the creation of website and all social media content to highlight agency’s professionalism and properties
- Advise real estate agents and homeowners on staging during the photo shoot to help ensure the best visual results
- Plan for multiple shoots per day/week and be available in order to serve our clients
- Able to retouch photos to ensure best lighting, contrast and high quality so homes are pictured at their very best
- Able to edit and compose photos and videos to the Team's standard and style, in an efficient way. We realize editing takes up most of the time, so we want someone to be super comfortable with editing, adding skies, great music, and have fast turn around time.
- Shoot and edit creative and documentary type of videos for team marketing/ branding purposes.
- attend events and video/ photograph as needed.
- Comfortable working with many different kinds of people and has the ability to make adjustments and act on feedback on projects
- Able to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience working with different lenses, lighting and video equipment
- Must possess excellent computer skills and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- Super comfortable with editing softwares and editing process. Quick learner to adapt to real estate photo/video editing style, effects, and customer wants.
- Knowledge and skills to operate a drone.
- Have a desire and passion to learn more about real estate marketing trends, branding practices and help the team grow to stand out from the rest.
- Someone who doesn't jump around from jobs.
$16 - $17 hourly
About Team Stites at Realty Masters & Associates
We are a local top producing Real Estate Team with a proven track record, local branding, large database and abundance of local influence, leads and transactions.
Customer service to the clients and agents is important to us.