RE/MAX ONE REALTY
We have an immediate opening for a Full Time Real Estate Photographer to photograph the homes of our clients and also our team and events. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
You’ll work independently photographing homes of our seller clients and doing some portrait photography of our team and events. Full time work may include up to 3-4 shoots per day while part time work may include up to 1-2 shoots per day. Flexible schedules are necessary and day time shoots are typical (some Twilight hours, Saturday, and Sunday shoots necessary but are not the norm). Generally, the photographer will be on location between 1 - 3 hours. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
- Video real estate properties
- Editing and manipulating photos for lighting, contrast, and watermarks
- Provide some training to our agents on proper photography and video techniques
- Assistance with web marketing tools and social media
- Help homeowners stage their homes to achieve the best visual results
- Has a smart phone, laptop and high speed internet connection
- Job is full time Monday - Friday and may require some evening and weekend hours to accommodate clients
- Working experience in the Real Estate industry is preferred but we will train the right person
- High technical computer proficiency is a must
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Photoshop
$36,000 - $46,000
About RE/MAX ONE REALTY
One of the top real estate companies in the Triangle Area!