Dean Fuller Team
We are seeking a professional candidate who possesses expertise in all phases of photography with an emphasis on pre-production and production. Our Real Estate business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an immediate opening for a Part Time Real Estate Photographer to photograph the homes of our clients and also our team and events.
We are hiring those who are committed to excellence, being a team player and are willing to ask for help when needed. Must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
The role requires an eye for good composition as well as empathetic communication skills with talent and staff. The ability to work hand in hand with senior team members and shooters to conceptualize, storyboard, organize and capture footage for various initiatives is a critical skill. The ideal candidate will be detail and deadline oriented and be an exceptional multi-tasker.
Include some sample work (LINK TO PORTFOLIO) and a detailed list of the equipment that you use in the cover letter.
We prefer experience, but we are willing to hire and train a rising entry-level expert.
- Ability to work independently photographing homes of our seller clients and some portrait photography of our team and events
- Conceptualizes and films complex, innovative video productions in a fast-paced work setting
- Contributes to the ideation and development of project storyboards
- Prepares preliminary pre-production materials including scripts and storyboards
- Completes post-production processes including sound mixing, sound effects design, and color grading
- Determines camera and lens selection, along with camera angles, placement and movement to ensure a high-quality, cinematic feel
- Possesses a full understanding of on-set production, including lighting, direction, and set design
- Serves as a primary or secondary camera operator for larger productions
- Able to provide clear, professional direction for on-camera talent on set
- Works under tight deadlines to produce high-quality deliverables
- Sees and seeks opportunities for improvement and acts on them
- Proven ability for high-quality video storytelling and photography
- Provides creative leadership in determining conceptual outcomes for media projects that achieve strategic goals
- Must provide a video demo reel and photography portfolio
- Knowledge of current developments in the field of media communications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Possesses a strong work ethic
- Works quickly and efficiently in a deadline-driven environment
- Keeps informed of current industry trends and equipment
- Has a passion for helping our clients achieve their business goals
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to maintain favorable public relations
- Software: Adobe Creative Cloud Suite with an emphasis in Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom and Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Media Encoder, Bridge, Audition, DaVinci Resolve
- Hardware: Experience with video equipment, various camera and lighting rigs, Mac computer environment, Stationary lighting systems and setups, Off-Camera Flash system; in-studio, on-location, and cinematic shooting composition styles
About Dean Fuller Team
Join the Dean Fuller Team, at RE/MAX Little Oak, one of the fastest growing teams in the Fraser Valley Area. Our team of agents and professional staff are the best in the business.