Michelle Humes Group
Our top real estate agency is currently looking for our next great creative Photographer/Videographer! The ideal candidate will work independently photographing and videoing the homes of our seller clients and doing some portrait photography of our team and events.
This position is compensated per shoot. There may be 1-4 shoots per day. Generally, the photographer will be on location between 1 and 3 hours. Flexible schedules are necessary and daytime shoots are typical. Some twilight hours, Saturday, and Sunday shoots may be necessary but are not the norm.
We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business. There is room for creative growth here and you will be fully supported by our great administrative and marketing team. All client communications and billings will be handled by our team. If this sounds like a good fit, apply now!
- Able to retouch photos to ensure best lighting, contrast and high quality so homes are pictured at their very best
- Ability to produce high quality virtual tours to post on various websites and attractively market the most homes possible
- Create beautiful photos and videos of all agency listings and promote online and in print marketing so properties are attractive and sell quickly
- Provide assistance in website and social media marketing to ensure properties and agency are presented in a professional and enticing manner
- Ability to attend multiple shoots per day and/or week in order to provide the best possible customer service to our clients
- Experience working with different lenses, lighting and video equipment
- Must possess excellent computer skills and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Prefer real estate photography experience but will train
- Outgoing personality who likes working with people and can adapt and implement last minute creative suggestions and changes
$15 - $20 hourly
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top-producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.