Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Kings of Real Estate Team
We have an immediate opening for Contract Real Estate Photographers to photograph homes. You should be an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person! We need a great communicator who can find creative solutions while being polite, polished, and professional.
We are the #1 real estate company in the area, averaging 50+ new listings per month and continuously growing. If you are looking for the chance to grow your career, apply now.
After applying, you will receive an email with the next steps in the application process. You will need to email us at least five examples of creative work. Also, include which counties you'd be available to provide service for Sevier, Knox, Blount, Loudon, Monroe, Roane, Anderson, Union, Grainger, Hamblen, Jefferson, Campbell, Cocke.
- Photograph homes listed for sale to meet the online print marketing and print needs of the firm
- Meet brokers/contacts on-site and perform photo session
- Label and upload images to our admin team within 24 hours of the shoot
- Take photo shoots of interior space of residences – common room, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, etc., and show the flow of the space
- Ensure good photo composition, angles, and positioning of the space taken
- Editing and manipulating photos for lighting and contrast
- Can manage multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and meet all deadlines
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of photography, lenses, lighting and video equipment
- Enjoys working with all types of people and able to take constructive feedback and make adjustments
- Real estate photography experience a plus, but we will train the right person
- Excellent computer and editing skills
- Drone and Video experience a plus! (will negotiate pay if these services can be provided, but not required)
$100 per listing shoot
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Kings of Real Estate Team
We EXIST to impact others to prosper by disrupting the status quo of traditional real estate through innovative thinking and technology. It's our goal to create loyal, lifetime customers, and be the BEST place to work in the industry!
Mission: Impacting Others to Prosper. 3rd John 1:2
- Providing a WOW service for those we serve.
- Elevating staff members personally and professionally.
- Inspiring others to give of themselves.
We believe in family first! Enjoying a balanced work life and family life!
Tracy King, the CEO, is here to help employees succeed and customers reach their goals.