The Brian Burds Home Selling Team
We are in need of a Real Estate Photographer/Videographer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have expertise in taking photographs, video and drone footage as well as experience in editing and creating marketing materials. The saying ‘a picture is worth a thousand words’ is perhaps more relevant in our industry than any other. The best visual representation of our properties is critical in order to best market and sell the properties in our portfolio.
A photographer is an integral part of our team. We offer a fun environment and we encourage creativity and fresh ideas. If you’re ready for your next creative adventure, then please apply today!
- Advise real estate agents and homeowners on staging during the photo shoot to help ensure the best visual results
- Maintain a flexible schedule and attend multiple shoots per day or week in order to meet the needs of our clients
- Able to retouch photos to ensure best lighting, contrast and high quality so homes are pictured at their very best
- Contribute to and assist with website and social media marketing so properties and agency are represented in the best possible way
- Photograph and/or video properties for online and print marketing purposes so buyers show interest quickly
- Maintain inventory of lockboxes.
- Check up on listings on a weekly schedule to ensure there is marketing material at the property.
- Ensure the property is in show-ready condition: light sweeping, notifying sellers of items needing to be taken care of. ie: weeds, clutter, leaks, etc.
- Prepare homes for inspections: Turn on water heaters, breakers, furnaces, and water lines on the street.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and balance multiple deadlines
- Good computer skills and experience with using Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Photoshop are a must
- Experience working with different lenses, lighting and video equipment
- Comfortable working with many different kinds of people and has the ability to make adjustments and act on feedback on projects
- Experience in real estate photography preferred but not required
- Knowledge of basic home maintenance.
About The Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Century 21 Haggerty is a high energy brokerage with unlimited potential. We are continually giving 121% to our team and to our clients to ensure we grow our enthusiasm in our business. Founded in 1976 as Golden Key Reality Haggerty CO is who you want to work for because we will work for you.