Our growing Real Estate team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Personal Executive Assistant. This person will be responsible for running business errands as well as personal ones for our team lead, managing communication with clients via email, scheduling lunches, meetings, and phone calls.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently aide and assist the team's environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence, a positive attitude and a great sense of humor!
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Act as a liaison between clients and lead agent
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to team lead
- Run errands (both personal and business) for team lead
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints for team lead
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent and fellow coworkers, organizing workflow, and reducing inefficiencies
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$15 - $20 D.O.E.
About Team Edelstein
Team Edelstein is based out of Coldwell Banker Burnet's office in St. Paul. We are constantly striving to grow our client base and team through exceptional customer care, our learning-based mentality, and continuous goal setting. Watch our introductory video to learn more about us and why we love what we do: https://www.teamedelstein.com/about-us/.