Phillips Lanier, PLLC
JOIN OUR TEAM
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Real Estate Paralegal/Legal Assistant to join our professional team. This is not an entry-level position; this opportunity calls for experience!
The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative on work that needs to be done and complete tasks with minimal training or handholding. If you have Real Years as a Paralegal/Legal Assistant with firsthand transactional real estate experience, and meet the required skills and responsibilities listed below, we welcome you to submit your resume for consideration.
- Assist attorneys in all aspects of real estate matters
- Draft and prepare closing document.
- Prep for closing, organize closing documents, calendar, and attend closings
- Prepare and update timetables and assist in distribution of escrow funds
- Review documents for typos, format, facts, and consistency
- Confirm calculations, balance closing statements
- Organize conferences and provide coordination and assistance
- Positive personality is required for interaction with clients and professionals daily
- Experience with DoubleTime program or related Closing Software is required
- Team Player is a must! Willing to help fellow staff members and attorneys as needed
- Task-oriented with Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to open real estate files, attention to document organization, and filing
- Accurate typing skills and AMAZING document proofing capabilities
- You are an impressive juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly
- You are a genius with calendars, emails, word processing, and the internet
- Available to work overtime to accommodate closing from time to time
$55,000 - $75,000
About Phillips Lanier, PLLC
We are an entrepreneurial, modern family and real estate law firm on track for aggressive growth. We provide a comprehensive list of real estate and family laws services to our many valued clients. We love to help people learn and grow, not only within our firm but also as we take pride in building strong relationships with our clients and community. Learn more about our practice areas and services by visiting us on the web at https://www.phillipslanier.com