The Andrew Lamb Real Estate with Keller Williams
Are you a go-getter looking for a better life? You'd be crazy if you didn't apply...
The Andrew Lamb Team, a team of Real Estate specialists out of Keller Williams Vaca Valley, serves real estate buyers, sellers and investors in Solano and Napa County, CA.
We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed.
If the idea of making 200+ calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
This position is 100% commission only!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Self motivated (this is a 100% commission position)
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Some sales and/or telemarketing experience required
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and performs well under pressure
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
About The Andrew Lamb Real Estate with Keller Williams
The Andrew Lamb Team has become one of the preeminent real estate teams in Solano County, helping dozens of families buy and sell real estate throughout Northern California every year. We are truly passionate about our mission of creating generational wealth through real estate for our clients and team members.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count. More than 160,000 associates and over 800 offices across the globe are affiliated with Keller Williams.
For 5 consecutive years, Keller Williams Realty has been named a top training organization across ALL industries by Training Magazine, and was recently inducted into the Training Magazine Hall of Fame. Keller Williams has also taken the top spot for happiest places to work in 2018 according to Forbes, and ranked #1 in Customer Service by Newsweek.