The Ramos Team
Wanted: Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (or working on your license!)
Exciting career opportunities in Toronto. Realistically earn $115,000+ in the first 12 months!
Our market is rapidly expanding and our team has more leads than we can handle!
The Ramos Team is a driven Real Estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. You have to experience it to believe it!
ARE YOU OUR TYPE OF PERSON?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job?
- If you like people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and communication skills!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- A proven training/tutoring program.
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals.
- We have leads!
If this sounds intriguing to you, please upload your resume and take some online profile tests so we can get to know you better.
- Help clients determine the best offer price and assist through closing the deal to ensure a pleasant and fair transaction for all parties involved
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes and then show them additional homes that meet those criteria
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools, and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Effectively communicate with management and team.
- Able to handle, track, and close several team leads per month.
- Join the company’s culture of synergy by participating in huddles, team meetings and outings to build a sense of camaraderie with other agents as well as networking opportunities.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Current Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining a Real Estate License.
- Must be able to give full time attention to this Real Estate career.
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
About The Ramos Team
We are a high performing family run Real Estate sales team in Toronto but are now on our way to achieving much bigger goals. We currently have 5 full time agents and are planning on massive expansion over the next 5 years. Our team is built around the philosophy of always putting our clients first and to do whatever it takes to get them results truly beyond what they expect.