The Nadal Team
We are a leader in our community. We serve a wide array of customers providing them with the opportunity to purchase the home of their dreams.
We have an opening for a Sales Representative to join our growing sales team. The ideal candidate has a background in sales, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a great work ethic. Previous experience in home sales is not required.
We offer a competitive commission-based compensation package along with other benefits. If you're ready to start selling today, apply now!
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts so that our customers can identify our team’s professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Manage and qualify inbound inquiries to generate appointments so our agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Use our CRM to regularly follow-up with customers to ensure our agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Produces sales reports monthly and quarterly to ensure all sales goals are met
- Create and maintain a customer database to ensure organization and follow-up
- Practice and become proficient at using scripts to overcome objections and deliver the team's value proposition to customers so they can identify our company's values and integrity
- Negotiate and effectively communicate details between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate transactions
- Collect and rate customer information before moving forward in the sales portfolio so our agents can provide an organized and efficient sales process
- Driven to succeed in sales and in life
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
- Eager to find the best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Have or be in the process of obtaining a valid Real Estate License
- Passionate about selling
- You are a natural organizer, everything in its place, and your time management skills are correct
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented approach
- Technologically competent and capable of learning new programs with ease
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Nadal Team
We are a high volume real estate team that focuses on being the best place to buy and sell Real Estate in the state of Georgia, while providing excellent service and experiences to our clients along with being the best place to work. We give back to the community by helping Duluth Co-Op Ministries and Must Ministries provide food and shelter to homeless and families in need.