KW Signature/KW Edge
Do you have a natural talent for selling? Are you looking for a more lucrative industry in which to sell? The Real Estate industry is booming and we have an opportunity for you to join our growing team. We hire passionate, outgoing, motivated, goal-oriented, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and a desire to earn more in a highly competitive, fast-paced sales environment.
Join our team and be mentored in the Real Estate industry. No license required and we will train you. This is a great opportunity to break into real estate AND learn how to do it correctly.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support to increase sales opportunities
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the customer base served by our team to expand our sales results
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts so that our customers can identify our team’s professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- Manage and qualify inbound inquiries to generate appointments so our agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Decisive and proactive in the sales process
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Master organizer of systems, files and your time with excellent follow-up skills
- Outgoing and loves to talk to people
- A Real estate license is required to sell real estate. Please apply if you have or have a desire to obtain a license.
$100,000 - $250,000 yearly
About KW Signature/KW Edge
Keller Williams is an Inc. 5000 company and has been recognized as one of the highest-rated real estate companies by numerous publications, including Entrepreneur and Forbes.
In 2018, it was listed as one of the "happiest companies to work for" by Career Bliss. Our company was recognized as the number one training company by Training Magazine in 2017; and, inducted into the publication's Training Hall of Fame in 2018. Keller Williams topped Fast Company's list of the World's Most Innovative Companies in the real estate and urban development category for 2019.