Ben Buys Indy Houses
Help us buy more houses to flip and hold!
- Are you self-motivated, independent and a people-oriented sales person?
- Do you want to be the boss of your paycheck and time?
- Do you want to make $62,000+ next year with room for tremendous growth?
- Can you work with minimal supervision, minimal feedback, and minimal direction?
- Are you a great listener and problem-solver?
- Do you want to join a dynamic and high-performing team?
- Are you obsessed with goal-setting and getting results?
If you answered YES to all of the above then please read on!
This is for you if:
- You have a 2-year track record of successful sales experience with proven experience hitting sales goals.
- You possess excellent organization, time management and follow-up skills.
- You are an enthusiastic, outgoing, people person.
- You are dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken.
- You can work independently with minimal supervision and are self-motivated to make a lot of money.
- You possess strong problem-solving skills and can provide solutions to prospects.
- You demonstrate past experience closing and negotiating sales both over the phone and in-person.
- You are a team player who thrives working in a tight-knit company where your performance directly affects the income of the entire team.
Big 4 Deliverables:
- Schedule and attend an average of 33 appointments per month to reach 396 appointments for the year.
- Produce a success-ratio equal to 17% or 1 in 6 appointments.
- Maintain monthly average deal size goal.
- Achieve 32 positive Google reviews and/or YouTube testimonials per month.
- Understanding the multiple exit strategies utilized by our company - this is a growth process and you will learn more as you get more sophisticated.
- Manage leads within the company CRM: Logging all contact attempts, conversations had and any other detail that is relevant to the property. This is critical for team continuity.
- Analysis of each lead opportunity, including confirming the ARV (After Repair Value) of each appointment.
- Building rapport with potential sellers and understanding the motivation of each seller.
- Negotiating a purchase price that maximizes the earning potential of each lead.
- Ongoing follow up while still a viable lead.
- Ongoing assistance or support for properties under contract.
- Meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Use the John Martinez sales training.
- Record appointments for weekly review and coaching.
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts.
- Dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close negotiations over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing / lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem-solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
$62,000+ at plan commission
About Ben Buys Indy Houses
We are a young and fast-growing Indianapolis real estate investment company. You must live within 10 miles of Indianapolis to be most successful in this position and make daily travel bearable and efficient.
We are not Real Estate Agents. We have been investing in real estate since 2013 and have completed over 165 real estate transactions. This year we are on track to close over 70 transactions, including a mixture of wholesales, whole-tails, rehabs, and rentals. If those words don't mean anything to you, that's ok. As long as you're teachable we are happy to educate! Our team is made up of 6 motivated people with a passion for real estate and self-improvement. Our motto is there is no “I” in Team. Everyone individual on our team is critical to the entire team’s success. Our goal is to continue to be the highest rated and most reviewed online home buyer in the Metro Indianapolis region.