Jessica Foote & Associates
We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive, and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership, and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for experienced Real Estate Sales Agents and we encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell.
- Negotiate and effectively communicate details between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate transactions
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- An active listener who offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts so that our customers can identify our team’s professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Gather information from clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so that our agents are able to provide an organized and efficient sales process
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Decisive and proactive in the sales process
- Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
$75,000 - $300,000
About Jessica Foote & Associates
Jessica Foote & Associates was started by Jessica Foote, a San Diego Native, Pepperdine BA, and MBA Alumna. She achieved Fortune 500 Marketer and Finance Professional in 2009. The brokerage is tech-savvy and excellent at what they do - showing Californians that they can have it all by helping them to buy and sell their dream homes, and relocate in and out of the county for work. Their concierge model of business provides incredible service from start to finish, handling all the details of your home sale. They work with individuals, families as well as executives, coaches, and professional athletes all across the state.