Elam Real Estate
Do you REALLY want to make a change?
Have you always been curious about the Real Estate Field?
Elam Real Estate is known throughout Middle TN as the #1 Real Estate "Coaching and Mentoring" Firm. If you are new or under-performing and you are REALLY wiling to succeed, then you have found the right place.
Please be sure to read all the information below. Slow down and fill out ALL the requirements. You must answer all of the questions to be considered for this role. We want to HELP YOU! You will hear and receive information back from us once we receive your completed application.
We provide administrative support and systems to help you succeed, including:
- Company paid for leads from Facebook, Google, Homes.com, Zillow, Trulia, and more (when approved)
- "ELAM Advantage" full time support staff for you
- Full time Digital Marketing Professional on staff
- Access to company relationships with professional photographers and other contractors
- Brokers who have more than 50 years of combined experience and are accessible
- "ELAM Edge" daily coaching/training available
- State of the art marketing programs
This is a full commission position - but it's very good pay!
- New to the real estate business?
- Currently licensed and ready to grow to the next level?
- A self-starter, resourceful, and willing to learn?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
If so, APPLY NOW!
- Consult with clients to discover their property goals; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your client and potential buyers/sellers.
- Primary duties include follow-ups, phone work, e-mail communication, and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to clients. (We teach you how to do this).
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, through our CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly (Sundays).
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Willing to obtain Real Estate License OR currently Licensed.
- Willing to participate in coaching and mentoring programs.
- Grit, determination, and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma and/or some college.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to spend a large amount of time on phone/in car.
- Able to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and loves meeting new people.
- Willing to become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Elam Real Estate
Elam Real Estate represents the region's finest properties with exceptional skill using the most innovative technologies currently available. Our years of full-time experience have given us a clear understanding of the mindset of home buyers and sellers and a thorough understanding of the regional marketplace. Dan Elam is a 27 year veteran of the local Middle TN Real Estate Industry and is working to build a Real Estate Company like NO OTHER.
Our Non-Negotiables: We have the right people, who do it the right way, in the right culture. We do the right thing for our clients, right now!