The Knowles Team
Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell? It's time for you to learn more about real estate! We are a dynamic, customer-centric team looking to share our passion for building a better community.
In this role you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day.
Do you excel at any of the following?
-Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
-Commitment to your professional goals
If so, we should talk today!
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Negotiate and effectively communicate details between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate transactions
- Manage and qualify inbound inquiries to generate appointments so our agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Produces sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure all sales goals are met
- Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
- Decisive and proactive in the sales process
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- A pro on the phone with the ability to make a sale
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
$100,000 - $300,000+ (net commissions)
About The Knowles Team
We are proud to offer a limited number of positions in one of the fastest growing real estate companies in Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Ventura County...and numerous other locations in North America. We exist to support, empower, equip, inspire, and serve in Real Estate. If you are interested in a very unique company with incredible opportunities...let us know. We look forward to meeting you!