Tru Advantage Realty
We are a leader in our community. We serve a wide array of customers providing them with the opportunity to purchase the home of their dreams.
We have an opening for a Sales Representative to join our growing sales team. The ideal candidate has a background in sales, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a great work ethic. Previous experience in home sales is not required.
We offer a competitive commission-based compensation package along with other benefits. If you're ready to start selling today, apply now!
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- An active listener who offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- Possesses relationship building skills, able to uncover client needs and find new sales opportunities
- Master organizer of systems, files and your time with excellent follow-up skills
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Passionate about selling
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow and we are one of Zillow's highest level partners in their Flex program. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team coaches with and trains within the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. We want our insurance agents to be actively involved with our sales team to help each other grow their respective businesses.