Keller Williams of Highlands County
We are a thriving real estate company seeking exceptional sales talent for our growing team. We are offering an exciting and prosperous commission based compensation plan, and a high energy atmosphere with exceptional opportunities to learn and grow with us.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team… in real estate sales.
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the customer base served by our team to expand our sales results
- Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Passionate about selling
- You are in your element working with others and have great communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- A pro on the phone with the ability to make a sale
- You are a natural organizer, everything in its place and your time management skills are spot on
$40,000 - $70,000 at plan per year
About Keller Williams of Highlands County
We are a fast-growing Real Estate Office of traditional as well as tech-enabled agents.