Drysdale Properties Santa Cruz County
Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell? It’s time for you to learn more about real estate!
In this role you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day. Our sales process centers around our customer. You will focus on educating your clients, truly building a relationship with them and most importantly, delivering on your promises.
- Hold open houses regularly
- Communicate frequently to help strengthen prospective relationships
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience helpful
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
Do you excel at any of the following?
- Customer service
- Priority management
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
If so, we should talk today!
About Drysdale Properties Santa Cruz County
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality real estate services throughout Northern California and Nevada. These services include residential real estate sales of existing homes, new construction, and condos. We have specialists available for transferring buyers, corporate relocation, third party relocation, acreage, commercial real estate and other niche markets.